content-main

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I buy Wagatha’s organic dog biscuits?

Please visit our store locator

What methods of payment are accepted?

We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express. We also accept personal checks however; merchandise will only be shipped after payment clears.

How quickly can I expect my order to be fulfilled?

Orders are generally shipped within 48 hours of placement Monday – Friday.

You will be notified if there are any back orders or pending delays in fulfilling your order. Shipments will generally arrive in 5 – 7 business days.

What is organic food?

Organic food is produced by farmers who emphasize the use of renewable resources and the conservation of soil and water to enhance environmental quality for future generations. Organic meat, poultry, eggs, and dairy products come from animals that are given no antibiotics or growth hormones. Organic food is produced without using most conventional pesticides; fertilizers made with synthetic ingredients or sewage sludge; bioengineering; or ionizing radiation. Before a product can be labeled "organic," a Government-approved certifier inspects the farm where the food is grown to make sure the farmer is following all the rules necessary to meet USDA organic standards. Companies that handle or process organic food before it gets to your local supermarket or restaurant must be certified, too.

What do the organic symbols mean?

The Organic Foods Production Act and the National Organic Program (NOP) are intended to assure consumers that the organic foods they purchase are produced, processed, and certified to consistent national organic standards. The labeling requirements of the new program apply to raw, fresh products and processed foods that contain organic ingredients. Products labeled as "100 percent organic" must contain (excluding water and salt) only organically produced ingredients.

These are the labels of the Vermont Organic Farmer's (VOF) for Food Processors and the USDA. In order to certify that food is organic at the retail level, processors, packagers, manufacturers and food handlers must adhere to USDA standards, which are as detailed and verifiable as the farmer's certification process.

What does "made with organic ingredients" mean?

Quite simply, a product can be labeled "Made with Organic Ingredients" if it contains 70% organic ingredients. Sounds pretty good doesn't it?  Well, take a closer look;  What about the other 30%?  Due to  a variety of factors, certain non - organic ingredients can be substantially more toxic than others.  So  to ensure maximum safety, always look for the USDA certified organic seal. 

Quality matters and Wagatha's will not compromise the quality of our products and the health of your dog for added profits.

Is the term “all natural” different from “certified organic”?

Yes! When you're shopping for groceries, watch out for the phrase "all natural" as claimed on the front of various product packages. It turns out that the phrase "all natural" can mean just about anything; it actually has no enforceable meaning whatsoever and isn't regulated by the FDA.

content-main
FAQ | Privacy Policy | Return Policy | Shipping Policy | Our Friends | Export | Sitemap
© 2016 Wagatha's. All rights reserved.